Table of Contents
Strategic Defence Intelligence's "BRS Aerospace: Aerospace and Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BRS Aerospace"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "BRS Aerospace" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "BRS Aerospace"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
BRS Aerospace (BRS) designs, manufactures and supplies aircraft emergency parachute systems. The company manufactures its parachute products for sport aircraft, experimental aircraft and certified aircraft applications. It provides installation and repacking solutions to its customers. Its emergency parachute systems are used for the entire aircraft and its people in the event of mid-air collisions, engine failure, unstable meteorological conditions, pilot incapacitation and structure failure. It offers woven trims, ID panels, laminated trims and patches products. The company also offers parachute products and airframe parachute recovery systems to all the models of Cirrus Design general aviation aircraft. BRS is headquartered in South Saint Paul, Minnesota, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Rolls-Royce Holdings plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...
Summary Etihad Airways P.J.S.C. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...
Summary South African Airways (Proprietary) Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, ...