Table of Contents
MediPoint: Electrophysiology - Current and Future Players
The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the global EP market, including development and sales of ablation catheters, diagnostic catheters and lab systems in the US, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, France, China, India, Japan and Brazil. Included within is an examination of the drivers, opportunities and barriers impacting growth of the EP market worldwide, with an in-depth breakdown of the EP market seven-year global forecast. The report identifies and evaluates key trends and unmet needs shaping the global EP market through 2020, highlighting testimonials from top physicians around the world who are utilizing these devices. Future sales expectations are discussed through careful analysis of EP use adoption patterns in the ten major markets.
The report identifies and analyzes the key companies shaping and driving the Electrophysiology market. The report provides insight into the competitive Electrophysiology landscape, including new companies entering the market and pipeline products in development. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary sources and primary research interviews and survey with leading cardiologists, with in-house analysis conducted by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Electrophysiology
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis.
- Coverage of key market players and company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Strategic assessment of the device sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as cardiologists using Electrophysiology in clinical practice.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the Electrophysiology market for coronary applications and peripheral applications in the lower extremity.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Biodegradable Stents Market: Overview Biodegradable Stents are the third generation of stents used in the treatment of coronary artery diseases, which are completely absorbed in the body after the ...
The global coronary stent market is expected to reach USD 10.31 billion by 2021 from USD 7.16 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2016 to 2021 Major factors contributing to the growth of the global ...
Description General Report Contents - Market Analyses include: Unit Sales, ASPs, Market Value & Growth Trends - Market Drivers & Limiters for each chapter segment - Competitive Analysis for each chapte ...