Table of Contents
MediPoint: Sports Medicine - Current and Future Players
This report focuses on the sports medicine market, which includes implants and arthroscopic capital equipment. The orthopedic sports medicine market has been estimated in this report and covers the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Brazil, China and India. The report provides unmet needs, future adoption and compound annual growth rates (CAGR). GlobalData’s analysis shows that while the orthopedics implant market is mature, sports medicine is an area with the potential for significant international growth. With the market, the US remains to be the largest market with the EU to follow and growing. The APAC region while markedly smaller has a large potential patient population.The top six to seven market leaders continue to dominate the market through technological innovation and investment in establishing strong distribution networks. The major opportunity lies within technological advancement and the clinical trials to prove effectiveness of new techniques.
The report identifies and analyzes the key companies shaping and driving the Sports Medicine market. The report provides insight into the competitive Sports Medicine landscape, including new companies entering the market and pipeline products in development. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary sources and primary research interviews and survey with leading doctors, with in-house analysis conducted by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Sports Medicine
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis.
- Coverage of key market players and company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Strategic assessment of the device sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors using Sports Medicine in clinical practice.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the Sports Medicine market.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Frontier Pharma: Versatile Innovation in Immunology - Large Therapy Area Pipeline with a High Degree of Repositioning Potential Summary Immunology is a large therapy area characterized by disorders of ...
Frontier Pharma: Head and Neck Cancer - Immunotherapies and Signal Transduction Inhibitors Dominate First-in-Class Innovation Summary Head and neck cancer (HNC) is the sixth most common malignancy worldwide, ...
“Medical Laboratory Testing Services reaches 12 billion tests per year. Genomic technology and China healthcare expansion driving global growth.....” Report Overview: A market that just keeps on growing. ...