Table of Contents
MediPoint: Sports Medicine - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts
This report focuses on the sports medicine market, which includes implants and arthroscopic capital equipment. The orthopedic sports medicine market has been estimated in this report and covers the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Brazil, China and India. The report provides unmet needs, future adoption and compound annual growth rates (CAGR). GlobalData’s analysis shows that while the orthopedics implant market is mature, sports medicine is an area with the potential for significant international growth. With the market, the US remains to be the largest market with the EU to follow and growing. The APAC region while markedly smaller has a large potential patient population.The top six to seven market leaders continue to dominate the market through technological innovation and investment in establishing strong distribution networks. The major opportunity lies within technological advancement and the clinical trials to prove effectiveness of new techniques.
The health insurance system in Brazil is largely government-run, with around 80% of the population covered by the public system. Under this mechanism, we can expect cost barriers with poor reimbursement rates. The key factor in the Brazilian healthcare market is its relative instability compared with a country like the US, and the fact that reimbursement is highly subject to change. The public sector though remains the big market due to military purchasing for high quality use which would be the major target for multinational firms.
- An overview of sports medicine, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized SA sports medicine market revenue and future forecasts from 2011 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for sports medicine.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the sports medicine sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors
Reasons to buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving SA sports medicine market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in SA sports medicine market through 2018.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- What’s the next big thing in SA sports medicine market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Frontier Pharma: Head and Neck Cancer - Immunotherapies and Signal Transduction Inhibitors Dominate First-in-Class Innovation Summary Head and neck cancer (HNC) is the sixth most common malignancy worldwide, ...
Frontier Pharma: Versatile Innovation in Immunology - Large Therapy Area Pipeline with a High Degree of Repositioning Potential Summary Immunology is one of the largest therapy areas, with a total of 2,145 ...
“Medical Laboratory Testing Services reaches 12 billion tests per year. Genomic technology and China healthcare expansion driving global growth.....” Report Overview: A market that just keeps on growing. ...