Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'Life Insurance in Latvia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Latvian life insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2013–2018). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Timetric’s 'Life Insurance in Latvia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Latvian life insurance segment, including:
- The Latvian life insurance segment’s growth prospects by life insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Latvian life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Latvia
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Latvian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Latvia:
- It provides historical values for the Latvian life insurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Latvian life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Latvia.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Latvia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Latvian life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Latvian life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Latvian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The life insurance segment grew at a CAGR of 11.4% during the review period.
- The increase in per capita disposable income and growth in life expectancy is expected to support the segment’s growth over the forecast period.
- The Latvian insurance industry is dominated by subsidiaries of multinational companies.
- The Latvian life segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9%.
- The endowment category led the segment, and accounted for 62.3% of the gross written premium in 2013.
- The life insurance segment is expected to adopt practices such as the automation of insurance business documents, lowering administration and processing costs.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...