Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in the Latvia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Latvian reinsurance segment.
It provides values of a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2013–2018). The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country.
This brings together Timetric’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise in order to develop an insightful report. This allows reinsurers to identify segment dynamics, competitive advantage and profile of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in the Latvia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Latvian reinsurance segment, including:
- The Latvian reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance category
- Key drivers for the reinsurance segment
- Latvian reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- The competitive landscape in the Latvian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Latvia:
- It provides historical values for Latvia’s reinsurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Latvia’s reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Latvia and its growth prospects.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Latvian reinsurance segment and each sector within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Latvian reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Latvian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Latvian reinsurance segment is underdeveloped, primarily due to country’s small insurance industry and low occurrence of natural disasters.
- The implementation of Solvency II is expected to improve competition among insurers, directly impacting demand for reinsurance over the forecast period.
- Both domestic and foreign insurers operating in Latvia cede premium to foreign reinsurers.
- The new reinsurance law introduced by the Latvian government allowed companies registered by the Financial and Capital Market Commission of Latvia to carry out reinsurance activities in the country.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...