Table of Contents
CBRE Group, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on CBRE Group, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting CBRE Group, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of CBRE Group, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on CBRE Group, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about CBRE Group, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
CBRE GROUP, INC. (CBRE or “the company”) is a commercial real estate services and investment firm, offering a range of services to occupiers, owners, lenders and investors in office, retail, industrial, multifamily and other types of commercial real estate. The company primarily operates in the US and the UK. It is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, and employed approximately 44,000 people as on December 31, 2013. The company recorded revenues of $7,184.8 million during the financial year ended December 2013 (FY2013), an increase of 10.3% over FY2012. The operating profit of the company was $616.1 million in FY2013, an increase of 5.3% over FY2012. The net profit was $316.5 million in FY2013, an increase of 0.3% over FY2012.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of CBRE Group, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess CBRE Group, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on CBRE Group, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Canadian Real Estate Investment Trust (CREIT) is a financial services company that provides real estate investment services. The company offers portfolio of real estate assets and provides delivery ...
Synopsis Timetric's "W. P. Carey Inc. (WPC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products ...
Synopsis Timetric's "Westgrund Aktiengesellschaft (WEG1) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, ...