Table of Contents
The BRIC Electricity industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC electricity market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC electricity market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key electricity market players' BRIC operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC electricity market with five year forecasts.
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the electricity industry and had a total market value of $547,584.0 million in 2012. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 12.1% over the 2008-12 period.
Within the electricity industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $378,225.2 million in 2012. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $72,955.7, $65,844.7, and $30,558.4 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the electricity industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $661,602.8 million in 2017, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $98,454.7, $93,203.2 and $40,284.0 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC electricity market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the BRIC electricity market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC electricity market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Water Meter Market: Overview The water meter market report provides analysis for the period 2014–2024, wherein the period from 2016 to 2024 is the forecast period and 2015 is the base year. The ...
About Industrial Water Purifiers Water purification is a process that changes used or polluted water to its natural state, making it suitable for various applications. This process uses different methods ...
About Water Quality Monitoring Equipment Fresh water is less than 1% of the total water available on earth. This percentage is declining due to a number of reasons that are mostly manmade, including depletion ...