Table of Contents
The Scandinavian Life Insurance industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, & leading players in the Scandinavian market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian life insurance market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key life insurance market players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations & pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian life insurance market with five year forecasts
* Includes sections and compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country
The Scandinavian life insurance market had a total market value of $62.2 billion in 2012. Norway was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 5.8% over the 2008-12 period.
Within the life insurance industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $27.3 billion in 2012. This was followed by Denmark and Norway, with $20.8 and $14.2 billion, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the life insurance in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $32.2 billion in 2017, followed by Denmark and Norway with expected values of $24.7 and $18.7 billion respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the Scandinavian life insurance market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the Scandinavian life insurance market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian life insurance market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary The UK’s over-50s population is growing, which means the customer segment is a growing opportunity for insurance providers. Those over 50 are often treated and targeted as one segment, but the ...
Summary Global Life Insurance industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile ...
Life Insurance and Annuity Underwriters (Direct Carriers) Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2023, NAIC 524113 Vital industry-specific data including ...