Table of Contents
The BRIC Insurance industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC insurance market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC insurance market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key insurance market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC insurance market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the insurance industry and had a total market value of $444.5 billion in 2012. Brazil was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 16.6% over the 2008-12 period.
Within the insurance industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $245.4 billion in 2012. This was followed by Brazil, India and Russia with a value of $82.3, $67.4, and $49.4 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the insurance industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $406.0 billion in 2017, followed by Brazil, India, Russia with expected values of $128.9, $115.7 and $80.8 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC insurance market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the BRIC insurance market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC insurance market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the BRIC insurance market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...