Table of Contents
The Scandinavian Electricity industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the Scandinavian electricity market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian electricity market.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian electricity market with five year forecasts.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key electricity market players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance.
* Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The Scandinavian electricity market had a total market value of $36,340.3 million in 2012. Sweden was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 0.7% over the 2008-12 period.
Within the electricity industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $17,133.2 million in 2012. This was followed by Norway and Denmark, with $14,665.0 and $4,542.1 million, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the electricity in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $27,659.5 million in 2017, followed by Norway and Denmark with expected values of $23,188.3 and $6,111.8 million respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the Scandinavian electricity market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the Scandinavian electricity market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian electricity market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The expansion of the global electric generator and motor industry is forecast to reach 0.6% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2010 and 2016 the market increased with an average annual growth of 3.8%. Currently, ...
The report package Electric Generator and Motor Market in Asia to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook ...
The report package Electric Generating Set Market in Asia to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook fo ...