Table of Contents
The G8 Electricity industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 electricity market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 electricity market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key electricity market players' G8 operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 electricity market with five year forecasts.
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The G8 countries contributed $919,837.4 million in 2012 to the global electricity industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.8% between 2008 and 2012. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,075,128.5 million in 2017, with a CAGR of 3.2% over the 2012-17 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the electricity industry, with market revenues of $363,771.3 million in 2012. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $237,885.0 and $75,858.9 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the electricity industry in the G8 nations with a value of $435,666.3 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $261,067.6 and $93,362.2 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 electricity market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the G8 electricity market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 electricity market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The expansion of the global electric generator and motor industry is forecast to reach 0.6% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2010 and 2016 the market increased with an average annual growth of 3.8%. Currently, ...
The report package Electric Generator and Motor Market in Asia to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook ...
The report package Electric Generating Set Market in Asia to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook fo ...