Table of Contents
The BRIC utilities industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the utilities markets.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the utilities market in BRIC countries.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key utilities market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the utilities markets with five year forecasts.
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the nuclear energy industry and had a total market value of $750.3 billion in 2012. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 11.5% over the 2008-12 period.
Within the nuclear energy industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $459.6 billion in 2012. This was followed by Brazil, India and Russia with a value of $107.5, $97.7, and $85.5 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the nuclear energy industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $798.8 billion in 2017, followed by Brazil, India, Russia with expected values of $154.3, $137.1 and $123.6 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC utilities market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the BRIC utilities market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC utilities market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up BRIC utilities market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Water Meter Market: Overview The water meter market report provides analysis for the period 2014–2024, wherein the period from 2016 to 2024 is the forecast period and 2015 is the base year. The ...
About Industrial Water Purifiers Water purification is a process that changes used or polluted water to its natural state, making it suitable for various applications. This process uses different methods ...
About Water Quality Monitoring Equipment Fresh water is less than 1% of the total water available on earth. This percentage is declining due to a number of reasons that are mostly manmade, including depletion ...