Table of Contents
The NAFTA Utilities industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA utilities market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA utilities market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key utilities market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA utilities market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The nuclear energy industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $882.9 billion in 2012.The Canada was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 0.4% over the 2008-12 period.
Within the nuclear energy industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $688.5 billion in 2012. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $150.4 and $44.1 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the nuclear energy industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $828.5 billion in 2017, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $167.5 and $47.3 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA utilities market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA utilities market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA utilities market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA utilities market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The generator sales market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2021.” The generator sales market is projected to reach USD 24.45 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 ...
Use this report to: - Learn about the basic concepts, principles of operation, and equipment used for gas metering, gas sensing/monitoring, secondary gas flow instrumentation, and sampling. - Evaluate ...
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Oil And Gas