Table of Contents
The BRIC Cereal Crops industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC cereal crops market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC cereal crops market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key cereal crops market players' BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC cereal crops market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the cereal crops industry and had a total market value of $244,282.1 million in 2013. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 11.8% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the cereal crops industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $161,230.3 million in 2013. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $54,583.0, $17,061.7, and $11,407.0 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the cereal crops industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $185,028.4 million in 2018, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $97,360.2, $22,428.2 and $11,416.6 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC cereal crops market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the BRIC cereal crops market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC cereal crops market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Market Insights The highly concentrated global breakfast cereals market is currently driven by changing food habits and Western influence on dietary patterns of consumers in many developing economies. ...
The global seed market for cereals and grains is projected to reach $61.76 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 9.2% during 2016-2021 forecast period. Farmers count on the seed industry to provide seed that brings ...
The Grain and Cereal Crop Protection Chemicals (Pesticides) Market has been estimated at USD 24578.98 million in 2015 and is projected to reach XX million by 2020. Among all Crop-Based applications of ...