Table of Contents
Global Life Insurance industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global life insurance market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global life insurance market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key life insurance market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global life insurance market with five year forecasts
* Includes sections on 28 countries/regions including: Global, Europe, United States, Asia-Pacific, Germany, Japan, China, Canada, and United Kingdom
The global life insurance market had total gross written premiums of $2,473.8bn in 2012, representing a CAGR of 1.8% between 2008 and 2012.
The life insurance segment was the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total gross written premiums of $1,618.5bn, equivalent to 65.4% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.6% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $2,947.4bn by the end of 2017.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global life insurance market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the global life insurance market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global life insurance market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...