Table of Contents
A new, multi-billion dollar, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) for First Responders market is emerging. The public, vendors and users have a lot of questions about it.
- The public is very suspicious of unmanned systems; one significant mistake may end an entire program.
- First Responders have little experience with unmanned aircraft and what experience they do have is misleading.
- Vendors are uncertain about the correct mix of innovation and legacy systems in this new market.
- Airspace regulators are tentative in their attitude towards UAVs for First Responders, creating an uncertain evolutionary path that will make this market behave like no other before it.
This is why Market Info Group (MiG) created the first-of-its-kind Market and Technology Forecast report with Buying Guide and Operating Concept.
- System designers, vendors, policy makers and operators need the comprehensive, multi-scenario, markets and technologies analysis.
- First Responders need the Buying Guide to avoid the very costly mistakes some of their predecessors made, plus the terminal mistake of copying military methods.
- Both communities need the detailed Operating Concept that will educate a whole new generation of vendors and users on the best way to produce, market, procure, integrate, train for and operate these new aircraft.
This new research report delivers:
- Reasoned Market Forecasts – fact-based, scenario-driven tables and charts over multiple technologies and regions.
- Timely Business Opportunities - specific details on what First Responders need and how to sell to them in a way that generates profitable word of mouth sales.
- Focused Technology Forecasts – only the relevant systems, with clear explanations of the differences with the UAVs seen in todays press.
- Detailed Drivers and Inhibitors - what will help the markets and what will hurt them.
- Education - both First Responders and vendors will learn the best ways to develop these new capabilities while avoiding the political problems.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
The Global Small UAV Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.84% to reach $ X.XX billion by the year 2020. The larger unmanned aerial vehicles such as HALE, MALE are used largely by the military in ...
The global unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) flight training and simulation market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.31% during the forecast period. Currently, this market has growing acceptance, cost effectiveness, ...
UAV And UAS