Table of Contents
Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014
GlobalData's clinical trial report, “Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" provides data on the Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The lung cancer surgery market is projected to reach USD 29.99 billion by 2021 from USD 21.58 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2016 to 2021. The global lung cancer surgery market is segmented based ...
Circulating Tumor Cell, Cell Free DNA and Exosome/Microvesicle Cancer Diagnostics by Lung, Breast, Colorectal, Prostate and Other. 2017-2020 Including Screening Market Potential Size with Executive and ...
“Blood Tests replace Surgical Biopsies. Single screening test for all cancers announced .....” The Diagnostic, Monitoring and Screening Test opportunities are explored. A revolution in cancer diagnostics ...