Table of Contents
Therapeutics, Markets, Strategies and Forecasts
Damage to skin tissue from refractory wounds, surgical procedures and injury represents a growing healthcare need. Shifting demographics will drive industry growth in the years ahead as an aging population provides further stimulus for tissue repair demand. Tissue engineering is now an emerging industry with research and development taking place in the world’s leading universities and companies worldwide. Emerging products and processes for wound management and tissue repair include a number of synthetic and bioengineered products that have recently become available, or are being developed, as adjuncts to wound care and/or as a replacement for human skin.
- Analyzes and evaluates the new generation of tissue-engineered and biologically active technologies and products for replacing or augmenting damaged or diseased skin
- Provides detailed analysis of bioengineered skin substitute products
- Assesses business risk factors and market issues
- Analyzes technology and product developments, and provides forecasts through 2018
- Profiles bioengineered skin substitute companies, their product development activities, and strategies
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global wound care market was worth $24,482.9 million in 2015 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% during 2016-2022. Among the various wound care products type, the advanced wound care products ...
Global Diabetic Foot Ulcers & Pressure Ulcers Market: Overview Diabetic Foot Ulcers and Pressure Ulcers are types of chronic wounds, affecting millions of people around the world. The prevalence of diabetes ...
Global Diabetic Shoes Market: Overview Diabetes can be described as a disease, which is marked by high levels of blood glucose resulting from defects in insulin production and insulin action. The disease ...