Table of Contents
The Global Military IT, Data and Computing Market 2016-2026
Global military IT, data and computing market is estimated to value US$62.9 Billion in 2016, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.50% to value US$80.5 Billion by 2026. The cumulative market for global expenditure on military IT, data and computing is estimated at US$761.5 Billion over the forecast period. In terms of segments, networking and cyber security are expected to account for 47.4% and 19.9% of the military IT, data and computing market, respectively, followed by software and hardware, with a cumulative share of 32.7%.
A major factor driving expenditure in this sector is the transition of modern warfare, from the battleground to networks and cyber space, with militaries across the world spending significantly on the development of their defensive and offensive capabilities in the areas of network-centric warfare and cyber security.
The military IT, data and computing market is estimated to be led by North America with a share of 47.7% over the forecast period, followed by Asia-Pacific at 26.4%, and Europe at 14%. The Middle Eastern market for military IT, data and computing is expected to account for 9.6%, followed by the Latin American and African markets with a cumulative share of 2.3%.Many countries, such as the US, China, the UK, and Russia, are rapidly developing their network-centric warfare capabilities; this is expected to bring about major changes in war fighting techniques, due to the enhanced fighting capabilities of the military.
The report “The Global Military IT, Data and Computing Market 2016-2026” offers detailed analysis of the global military IT, data and computing market over the next 10 years, and provides market size forecasts. Furthermore, it covers key technological and market trends in the industry, and analyzes factors influencing demand for military IT, data and computing.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Overview: Snapshot of the military It, data and computing market during 2016–2026, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends, and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the expenditure with respect to regions as well as segments.
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in the military IT, data and computing market, and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the military IT, data and computing market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each sector.
- Regional Review: Insights into modernization patterns and budgetary allocation for top countries within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the military IT, data and computing market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Trend Analysis – Key Defense Market: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the military IT, data and computing segments expected to be in demand in each region.
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top three programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive landscape analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of the global military IT, data and computing industry. It provides an overview of key defense companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
Companies mentioned in this report: Exelis Inc., Raytheon, Booz Allen Hamilton, Presagis, Elbit Systems, SAP AG, Thales, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, BAE Systems, DRS Tactical Systems, Dynamic Research Corporation, SAIC, Microsoft, General Dynamics, Hewlett Packard.
- The Global military IT, data and computing market is expected to be worth US$62.9 billion in 2016 and is expected increase to US$80.5 billion by 2026, representing a CAGR of 2.50% during the forecast period
- The North American region is estimated to account for 47.7% of the total military IT, data and computing market, followed by Asia Pacific and Europe, with shares of 26.4% and 14% respectively. The Middle Eastern region is expected to garner a substantial market share in this sector, accounting for 9.6%, and the remaining 2.3% of the military IT, data and computing market over the forecast period is expected to be constituted collectively by Latin America and Africa
- In terms of segments, networking and cyber security segments are expected to account for 47.4% and 19.9% of the military IT, data and computing market, respectively, followed by software and hardware segments, with a cumulative share of 32.7%
The Global military IT, data and computing Market 2016-2026 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for military IT, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2016-2026, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of Military IT, Data and Computing segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2016-2026
Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military IT, data and computing market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different Military IT segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military IT, data and computing market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the Military IT, Data and Computing market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top Military IT, Data and Computing service providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
Global Military Personal Protective Equipment Market: Overview Military personal protective equipment has become a crucial and standard element of soldier equipment. One of the major factor driving the ...
“Fiber optics gyroscope market to grow at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 and 2022” The fiber optics gyroscope market is expected to reach USD 1,037.0 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 ...