Table of Contents
Main Steam Isolation Valves: Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2025
“Main Steam Isolation Valves: Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2025” is the latest report from GlobalData. It covers the global Main Steam Isolation Valve (MSIV) market and the key drivers and restraints affecting demand. It also provides the regulatory frameworks governing various countries’ nuclear power industries and provides comprehensive information on key market players, ranking them based on their market presence. The market value for nuclear MSIVs in various countries across the world has also been estimated.
Asia-Pacific has the biggest market for MSIVs, followed by Europe. In the global nuclear power market, India has the most extensive plans for nuclear development, which include the construction of more than 35 nuclear reactors. China is estimated to be the second largest market for nuclear MSIVs, followed by South Korea, Russia, US, Vietnam, UK, France and Ukraine.
- Analysis of the MSIV market in key regions: Asia-Pacific, Europe and North America
- Analysis of the MSIV market in key emerging nuclear countries: Vietnam, Turkey and UAE
- MSIV market sizes for 2006–2020
- Competitive landscape, including key player ranking
- Qualitative information on market drivers and restraints
- Key updates on major players such as Velan, Flowserve Corporation and Weir Group
Reasons to buy
- Identify key regions with potential opportunities for growth in the nuclear MSIV market
- Gain insights into the key players active in the MSIV market in various countries
- Understand the emerging opportunities for players in the nuclear MSIV industry
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Radiation Detection, Monitoring and Safety in US$ Thousand by the following End-Use Sectors: Healthcare, Manufacturing, Nuclear Power, and Others. The report ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Nuclear Power market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period 2015-2022. Many nations around the world are looking at nuclear power to protest ...