Table of Contents
MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts
The global neurovascular interventions market is a vast, double-digit market that consists of innovative and emerging technologies. Rapid advances in the field of neurovascular interventions and development of minimally invasive techniques have greatly expanded the potential of therapeutic applications. The neurovascular interventions market consists of four device segments including embolization, revascularization, mechanicalthrombectomy and access/support devices.
The neurovascular interventions market will be driven by the rising prevalence of disease, the growing aging population, and the potential cost savings. The adoption of innovative technologies such as flow diverters and stent retrievers in Brazil will depend on the cost of, and availability of reimbursement for these devices. Flow diverters and stent retrievers are currently not reimbursed by the Brazilian public healthcare system and are associated with high costs.
- An overview of Neurovascular Interventions, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized South America Neurovascular Interventions market revenue and future forecasts from 2011 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Neurovascular Interventions.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the Neurovascular Interventions sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors
Reasons to buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving the South America Neurovascular Interventions market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in South America Neurovascular Interventions market through 2018.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- What’s the next big thing in South America Neurovascular Interventions market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Frontier Pharma: Versatile Innovation in Immunology - Large Therapy Area Pipeline with a High Degree of Repositioning Potential Summary Immunology is a large therapy area characterized by disorders of ...
Frontier Pharma: Head and Neck Cancer - Immunotherapies and Signal Transduction Inhibitors Dominate First-in-Class Innovation Summary Head and neck cancer (HNC) is the sixth most common malignancy worldwide, ...
“Medical Laboratory Testing Services reaches 12 billion tests per year. Genomic technology and China healthcare expansion driving global growth.....” Report Overview: A market that just keeps on growing. ...