Table of Contents
Russia External Defibrillators Market Outlook to 2021
GlobalData’s new report, "Russia External Defibrillators Market Outlook to 2021", provides key market data on the Russia External Defibrillators market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market segment - Professional Defibrillators.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for External Defibrillators market segment - Professional Defibrillators.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2007 to 2014 and forecast to 2021.
- 2014 company shares and distribution shares data for External Defibrillators market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Russia External Defibrillators market.
- Key players covered include Philips Healthcare, Zoll Medical Corporation and Others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) Devices Batteries Market: Overview Rising prevalence of arrhythmic patients globally have resulted in increasing number of CRM devices implantations thus, escalating ...
The global pacemaker market is expected to reach USD 12.3 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The heightening prevalence of cardiac conditions coupled with the availability ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Electrodes for Medical Devices in US$ Thousand by the following Segments: Blood Gas Electrodes, Defibrillator Electrodes, ECG Electrodes, EEG/EMG/ENG Electrodes, ...