Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'Life Insurance in Kuwait Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Kuwaiti life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Kuwaiti insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Kuwaiti economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric’s 'Life Insurance in Kuwait Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Kuwaiti life insurance segment, including:
- An overview of the Kuwaiti life insurance segment
- The Kuwaiti life insurance segment’s growth prospects by category
- A comprehensive overview of the Kuwaiti economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Kuwaiti life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the Kuwaiti life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Kuwait
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Kuwaiti insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Kuwait:
- It provides historical values for the Kuwaiti life insurance segment for the report’s 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Kuwaiti life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It provides a comparison of the Kuwaiti life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Kuwait.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Kuwait and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Kuwaiti life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Kuwaiti life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Kuwaiti insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Kuwaiti life insurance segment posted a review-period compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 44.5%, driven by the country’s economic expansion, elderly population, rising life expectancy and the dominance of the term life category.
- The term life category accounted for 52.4% of the segment’s gross written premium in 2014.
- The government has been open to FDI since 2001, allowing foreign entities to own up to 100% of a commercial entity if the investment is made in the areas of insurance, infrastructure, housing, hospital, entertainment and tourism.
- The life segment is highly competitive, with the presence of domestic and foreign insurers.
- Kuwait’s aging population was a significant growth driver for the life insurance segment during the review period, a trend which is expected to persist over the forecast period.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...