Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in Slovenia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Slovenian reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Slovenian economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Slovenian insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in Slovenia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Slovenian reinsurance segment, including:
- The Slovenian reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- A comprehensive overview of the Slovenian economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Slovenian insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Slovenian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Slovenia:
- It provides historical values for the Slovenian reinsurance segment for the report’s 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Slovenian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Slovenia, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Slovenian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Slovenian reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Slovenian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The gross written premium accepted by the Slovenian reinsurance segment decreased at a review-period CAGR of -2.6%.
- This decline was a result of the country’s weak economic development, and falling demand in overseas markets.
- As of 2014, there were only two domestic reinsurance companies authorized by the regulator to operate in Slovenia.
- In 2014, the Insurance Act of 2000 was amended to increase the amount of guarantee fund held by reinsurance companies.
- Solvency II, a new regulatory framework for insurers and reinsurers in Europe, came into force on January 1, 2016.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...