Table of Contents
Cyprus Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report
“Cyprus Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report”, GlobalData’s latest release, presents the essential information relating to the terms which govern investment into Cyprus’ upstream oil and gas sector. The report sets out in detail the contractual framework which firms must operate in the industry, clearly defining factors affecting profitability and quantifying the state’s take from hydrocarbon production. Considering political, economic and industry specific variables, the report also analyses future trends for Cyprus’ upstream oil and gas investment climate.
- Overview of current fiscal terms governing upstream oil and gas operations in Cyprus
- Information on the legal framework and governing bodies administering the industry
- Details of the fiscal terms governing Noble’s block 12, awarded in Cyprus’ first licensing round
- Explanation of the production sharing contracts awarded in the second licensing round
- Information on the operational and environmental regulations to which operators must adhere
- Assessment of the regime’s attractiveness to investors
- Outlook on future of fiscal and regulatory terms in Cyprus
Reasons to buy
- Understand the complex regulations and contractual requirements applicable to Cyprus’s upstream oil and gas sector
- Evaluate factors determining profit levels in the industry
- Assess current investment opportunities
- Identify potential regulatory issues facing investors in the country’s upstream sector
- Utilize considered insight on future trends to inform decision-making
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...
“The DTS market estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.66% between 2016 and 2022” The overall distributed temperature sensing (DTS) market was valued at USD 484.7 million in 2015 and is expected to reach ...