Table of Contents
Adhesives are categorized on the basis of polymer type as polyurethane, acrylic, epoxy, vinyl and rubber based adhesives. Packaging, construction and automotive sectors are the largest consumers of adhesives in India. Increasing disposable income, rising GDP, changing lifestyles and rapid urbanization are driving the packaging, construction and automotive sectors in India, thereby propelling demand for adhesives in India. On the basis of formulation technology, water based adhesives is the leading category in the country’s adhesives market. Water based adhesives are widely used in various end user industries such as construction, textile, label and packaging due to their environment friendly nature and absence of VOC emissions.
According to TechSci Research report, “India Adhesives Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, adhesives market in India is projected to cross 379 thousand metric tons by 2020, on account of growing packaging and flexible packaging, rapid urbanization, increasing infrastructure and rising automobile vehicle production in the country. Western states of India dominated the sales of adhesives in 2014 and it is forecast to continue through 2020, due to higher concentration of infrastructure and real estate projects, road and metro railways, automobile and furniture manufacturing units in the region. Few of the leading companies operating in adhesives market in India include Pidilite, Henkel, Sika, Bostik and Metlok. “India Adhesives Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” report elaborates following aspects related to adhesives market in India:
- India Adhesives Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Polymer Type (Polyurethane, Acrylic, Epoxy, Vinyl, Rubber based, etc.) and By Technology (Reactive, Hot Melt, Solvent based & Water based)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of adhesives market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, adhesive manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with adhesive producers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global adhesives market was valued at USD 40,037.17 million in 2015 and is projected to reach USD 56,954.42 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.05%% during the forecast period, 2016 to 2021. The global ...
Global UV-cured Acrylic Adhesive Tapes Market: Overview Acrylic adhesive tapes are formed with an acrylic polymer base that is coated on a backing material or carrier. The adhesive is applied either on ...
“The global aerospace interior adhesives market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.35% from 2016 to 2021” The global aerospace interior adhesive market is projected to reach USD 1,101.7 million by ...