Table of Contents
This research service covers key industry challenges, market drivers and restraints, revenue forecast, market trends, competitive landscape, and strategic conclusions for the pumps market in the chemicals industry. The market overview includes definitions and the segment breakdown for the total market. This service also maps forecasts and trends, Mega Trends, and industry convergence implications. The market segments include centrifugal and positive displacement pumps. End users and their roles in the various markets are also discussed. The research concludes with final predictions. The base year is 2013, and forecasts run to 2020.
• In 2013, the pumps market in the chemicals industry generated a revenue of $?
• The pumps market is expected to experience a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of ?
% from 2013 to 2020.
• With Europe pulling out of the recession and the APAC market riding high on successful
merger and acquisition (M&A) activities in the chemicals industry, there are tremendous
opportunities in these regions. Opportunities in developing nations also continue to
• The automotive, construction, and manufacturing industries are the top end users of
chemical products worldwide. These end users will experience a steady and stable
growth in the upcoming years; therefore, the demand for chemicals will increase. This in
turn will increase the demand for pumps in the chemicals industry.
• The positive displacement (PD) pumps segment will experience a high CAGR because of
increased marketing, and because customers have started to realize the advantages of
using PD pumps over centrifugal pumps.
• Centrifugal pumps will hold the major market share because of its large application area.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Use this report to: - Analyze recent developments and current trends in the global market for hydraulic pumps. - Identify significant drivers of revenue growth in specific hydraulic pump categories. - ...
North America and Asia-Pacific on Brink of Technological Advancement with Big Gains for Suppliers in the Water & Wastewater and Chemicals Segments This research service covers the global opportunities ...
The U.S. veterinary infusion pumps market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2016 to 2021, to reach USD 35.4 million by 2021 from USD 26.6 million in 2016. Growth in this market is attributed ...