Table of Contents
Emerging Unconventional Resources Overview - Regulatory Environment, Industry Developments and Key Challenges
"Emerging Unconventional Resources Overview - Regulatory Environment, Industry Developments and Key Challenges" is the latest report from GlobalData, the oil and gas industry analysis specialist, to examine the emerging markets for the development of unconventional resources outside the US. The report analyses shale developments in Poland, Argentina, China and Australia; Coal Bed Methane (CBM) and Coal Seam Gas (CSG) developments in China and Australia; oil sands development in Canada, and extra-heavy oil development in Venezuela. It has been compiled using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The report provides information and analysis on emerging markets for the development of unconventional resources outside the US. It primarily includes -
- Overview of and updates on shale oil and shale gas resources, developments, and challenges in Poland, Argentina, China and Australia
- Analysis of the CBM and CSG industries in China and Australia
- Overview of and developments and key challenges in the oil sands industry in Canada
- Update on resources, development and challenges for extra-heavy oil development in Venezuela
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capabilities by allowing you to -
- Determine the resource potential of unconventional resources in key countries outside the US
- Stay abreast of developments in unconventional resources in major emerging markets
- Identify opportunities and challenges in emerging unconventional resources markets
- Gain an insight into financial deal activity (mergers, acquisitions and asset transactions) for unconventional resources in these emerging markets in recent years
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...
“Leak detection market for oil and gas expected to grow at a significant rate between 2016 and 2022” The leak detection market for oil and gas was valued at 2.10 billion in 2015 and is expected to ...