Table of Contents
As life expectancy in the developed world increases and populations age, the incidence and associated morbidity of chronic and acute pain is increasing and placing a higher level of emphasis on pain management as a quality-of-life issue for patients and their families. Responding to this trend, drug developers are increasingly turning to alternative formulations of pain management drugs. Because it has the potential to improve drug therapy compliance, transmucosal pain management addresses a key healthcare issue – one that is particularly problematic in aging populations and developing economies. We expect this market to experience healthy growth through 2020 as absorbable solid dosage technology is applied to existing drugs, and as similar formulations become an important route of administration for novel pain drugs
- Analyzes and evaluates the global market opportunity for immediate release pain management and assesses the probable impact of evolving regulatory, economic and demand factors
- Assesses immediate release products approved or in development for the delivery of therapeutic pain management drugs
- Provides detailed descriptions of pain management treatment segments, market factors, and business strategies
- Forecasts immediate release pain management product demand to 2020
- Profiles sector companies, their product development activities, supply chain partners, business strategies, and collaboration partners
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
The global OTC Analgesics market accounted for a market value of USD XX billion in 2015. The market is expected to reach USD XX billion in 2016 and USD XX billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of xx% during ...
China’s demand for Pain and Fever Relief Drugs has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high ...