Table of Contents
Global boilers and steam generators market is expected to reach an estimated $36.8 billion by 2018. Huge power generation capacity addition fostered by growing electricity demand and replacement of old inefficient boilers and steam generators are major drivers for boilers and steam generators market. Increasing penetration of advanced supercritical and ultra-supercritical boilers and steam generators for electric utilities industry will further drive the demand. Asia Pacific is the dominant region in terms of value ($B) and installation (gigawatt). Increasing demand for electric power and growing environmental concern led to the need of highly efficient boilers/steam generators technology.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, with over 1000 clients worldwide has analyzed the boiler and steam generators market for utilities by segments and regions and has come up with a comprehensive research report “The Global Boilers and Steam Generators Market for Utilities 2013-2018: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis” This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the boilers and steam generators used for steam generation in electric utilities industry including analysis of market trend, competitive landscape, company profiles, mergers and acquisitions, emerging trend, and key drivers of industry growth. The study also includes global trends and forecasts for boilers and steam generators for utilities in terms of value ($B) and installations (GW) through 2018, segmented by four regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World, by product type such as boilers, steam generators, and heat recovery steam generators (HRSG), and by plant fuel such as coal, gas, nuclear, and biomass and Concentrated Solar Power (CSP). The study also analyzes the market segment by boiler and steam generator’s size (in Megawatt).
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that majority of the segments for boilers and steam generators for utilities will grow moderately during 2013-2018. Biomass and CSP segment will depict highest growth among all segments due to increased adoption, considering environmental concern and long-term fuel cost benefit. Shanghai Electric Group Company Limited, Harbin Electric Company Limited, Alstom SA, and Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited are among the major suppliers of boilers and steam generators globally. Increasing R&D efforts by players is widening the industry scope in applications area. The key players are complementing the market growth by developing technologies that can conquer the challenges and ensure market growth.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today’s stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of “The Global Boilers and Steam Generators Market for Utilities 2013-2018: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis” include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the market based on Porter’s Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players.
- Global boilers and steam generators market intelligence with special emphasis on segment by product type such as boiler, heat recovery steam generators (HRSG), and steam generators; segment by plant fuel coal, gas, nuclear, and biomass and CSP; segment by size less than 300 MW, 300 MW-599MW, and 600 MW and above.
- Market size by different business segments in terms of value ($B) and annual installation (gigawatt), market size trend (2007-2012) and forecast (2013-2018) for key market segments to make major investment decisions.
- Regional Analysis provides boilers and steam generators market breakdown by region among North America, Europe, APAC and ROW.
- Competitor analysis: growth leadership analysis, market drivers and challenges, growth opportunity analysis by segment market and by regional market that helps to ascertain a sound investment decision.
- Market strategic assessment, emerging trend, innovations and new product launches, mergers and acquisitions by the market players are studied in the report.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Use this report to: - Learn about recent historic boiler markets and emerging trends that weigh on market valuations and futures. - Evaluate the existing boiler industry, focusing on boiler manufacturers ...
The U.S. heating equipment market is anticipated to reach USD 4.98 billion by 2025, conferring to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing demand for energy efficient heating equipment and favorable ...
Hoovers Research analysis is one of the most accurate studies performed using the combinational analytical tools. The report contains up to date financial data derived from varied research sources to present ...