Table of Contents
Immense Growth Opportunity for New Entrants
The unitary HVAC systems market in India has immense growth potential due to the low level of market penetration, growing purchasing power, increased electricity coverage, and improving lifestyle. Growing middle class households, high summer temperatures, improving energy efficiency, and easy financing options are acting as drivers to the market. The study period is 2010 to 2018 with 2013 as the base year, and 2014-2018 as the forecast period. The research service is based on primary research with leading companies and extensive secondary research on macroeconomic factors. Drivers, restraints, and end-user segment overviews, coupled with market share and competitive analysis, are the key metrics.
- Low market penetration has attracted a large number of multinational brands to invest in
the Indian unitary heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems market.
- The market is swiftly moving toward more energy-efficient products, with Bureau of
Energy Efficiency (BEE) periodically updating the rating norms for air conditioners (ACs).
- New companies may enter the market while existing market leaders may lose their share
due to the high growth rates exhibited by a few Japanese companies and small
- A shift in the marketing trend has been observed wherein focus is moving toward
Internet marketing and promotion timing is becoming crucial.
- Local manufacturing is gaining importance to decrease product cost. Research and
Development (R&D) expenditure will increase as innovation is imperative to survive in
- Market is becoming more competitive as companies are increasing their product portfolio
to cater to all segments.
- The unitary HVAC systems market generated - billion in 2013, growing by %
as compared to the 2012 level.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
“Home Automation System market likely to exhibit significant growth potential between 2017 and 2022” The home automation system market is expected to be valued at USD 79.57 billion by 2022, growing ...
The global glycols market value is anticipated to exceed USD 47.2 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The rising HVAC demand for advanced and high quality heating and ...
According to a new market report published by Lucintel, the future of the US HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) equipment market looks good with opportunities in the residential and commercial ...