Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
Point of care diagnostics – discover technological and commercial prospects
What does the future hold for the point of care diagnostics market? Visiongain’s brand new report shows you potential revenues to 2024, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our 308 page report provides 173 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market, submarket and national level. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions.Forecasts from 2014-2024 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2024, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT, Porter’s Five Forces and PESTEL), company profiles and commercial developments. Read the full transcripts of four exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
- Dr. Terenzio Facchinetti, Director Business Development, UL International GmbH
- Dr. Keith Batchelder, CEO and Founder of Genomic Healthcare Strategies (GHS), USA
- Dr. David Huckle, President and CEO of Adams Business Associates (ABA), UK
- Dr. Stephan Cohen-Bacrie, Co-director of the Multi-site Laboratory of Immunohematology and Immunogenetics, French Blood EstablishmentYou will find prospects for key submarkets
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you will see revenue forecasting of seven world-level submarkets to 2024:
- Blood glucose testing market
- Coagulation testing market
- Cardiac marker testing market
- Infectious diseases testing market
- Pregnancy testing market
- Cholesterol testing market
- Other point of care diagnostics markets
In general, each submarket is further segmented by components and discussions for leading regional markets within each submarket are also provided.
Our investigation shows business research and analysis with individual revenue forecasts and discussions. How will the point of care diagnostic markets expand? This study will allow you to thoroughly understand the industry, finding the most promising places for investments and sales.What are the prospects in the leading regions and countries?
Events and progress worldwide will influence the market. In our study you will find individual revenue forecasts to 2024 for 15 national markets:
- South Korea
Many opportunities exist within the point of care diagnostics market. Greater uptake of existing technology and products worldwide will also stimulate the industry and market. With our new investigation you will gain business research and analysis with individual sales predictions and discussions. You will find analysis of competition, as well as commercial drivers and restraints. See what is likely to achieve the most success.Additionally, you will find individual revenue forecasts to 2024 for 15 leading IVD national markets:
- South Korea
- RowLeading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for the point of care diagnostics market will reach $17.2bn in 2014, our work forecasts. We predict strong revenue growth from 2014 to 2024. Our work shows you what organisations hold greatest potential. See profiles
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources