Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
Smartwatches, Cameras, E-Textiles / Clothing, mHealth, Fitness & Activity Trackers & AR GlassesReport Details
Wearable technology is the buzzword of 2014. A market that has existed for decades, however now microprocessors and MEMS are finally compact enough for the device category to reach fruition. In an environment heading towards a connected homes paradigm, the next step in our technological evolution is bringing control closer than arm’s reach.
Wearables dominated 2014’s CES, with every major OEM champing at the bit to grab a slice of an expanding pie. Although many first generation attempts were met with criticism, consideration for design and features is being carefully applied to new technologies, evolving at a rapid rate.
This is greenfield for many vendors. The plausibility of smart garments and augmented reality goggles has attracted the interest of technology enthusiasts and software developers alike. Now that the smartphone and tablet market growth is showing signs of slowing, it is time for the next major wave of consumer electronics to takeover.
Visiongain has identified the 20 leading wearable technology vendors, the business models and company histories of which are eclectic. Some of these are medical devices manufacturers, while others have a long background in radio communications technologies. What they share is a firm commitment to developing their offerings going forward, with this rapidly evolving and expanding market playing a key role in their company R&D strategies.Visiongain calculates that these 20 wearable technology leaders comprise nearly 85% of global revenue at the beginning of 2014.
Why you should buy the Top 20 Wearable Technology Companies 2014: Smartwatches, Cameras, E-Textiles / Clothing, mHealth, Fitness & Activity Trackers & AR Glasses
What is the future of the wearable technology market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report, you will discover analysis of the 20 leading companies in the wearable technology market. The report assesses their strategies, technologies, competitive forces, and product portfolios. Read on to discover the prospects for the wearable technology sector and find out who is at the forefront of it.We guarantee that you will receive the following key information, benefitting you in the following ways:
View wearable technology market analysis to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed profiles of the leading 20 companies, complete with strategies, portfolios, and key partnerships, allowing you to more effectively compete in the market.
- In addition to detailed company profiles, our new study shows current market revenue data, top 20 ranking and market shares.
- You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into recent commercial developments.
Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 125 page report provides 90 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the wearable technology market’s leaders, innovators, incumbents, and challengers.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding of key players in the wearable technology market.
Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources