Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
Equipment & Technologies: Digital IP, Analogue, Management & AnalyticsReport Details
Surveillance technologies now consistently feature as an essential component of every national government’s effort to deter criminal activity and investigate those offences that do occur, in addition to playing an important role in the development of an effective homeland security posture. Additionally, they also provide private consumers with an effective, and relatively inexpensive, means of ensuring operational efficiency and reducing shrinkage. Accordingly, CCTV products can now be found in a wide range of market verticals, from retail and gaming through to airports, ports, prisons, and governmental. Funding to secure the latter has always guaranteed a certain level of expenditure on CCTV products, especially in security conscious countries such as the United States, Israel, and China, yet with the tentative recovery of the global economy a resurgent private sector is anticipated to enable spending to reach $23.3bn in 2014. Indeed, with consumer consumption picking up in previously depressed markets, and with huge investments being made in infrastructure around the world, the demand for CCTV products is only set to increase as products continue to offer more and more capabilities, and prices continue to tumble.
Why you should buy CCTV Video Surveillance Systems Market 2014-2024: Equipment & Technologies: Digital IP, Analogue, Management & Analytics
What is the future of the CCTV technologies market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.How this 335 page report will deliver
- View global CCTV market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
- Our report provides 268 tables, charts, and graphs
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future CCTV market prospects. You will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the CCTV sector
- View details of 272 commercial CCTV contracts
- See where the significant business is occurring and the untapped commercial opportunities are. This analysis will allow you to achieve quicker, easier understanding of the CCTV market prospects and outlook.
- Read the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview. Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews.
- Aluisio Figueiredo, Chief Operating Officer, Intelligent Security Systems (ISS).
- Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information By reading the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the CCTV sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales.
- Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the dynamics of the CCTV industry/ How will these markets expand? Which subm
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources