Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
Prospects for Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) CompaniesReport Details
The biotechnology in food production market will reach US$101.96bn in 2014.
Meeting rising global food needs will demand another era of widespread adoption of innovative, science-based biotechnologies in food production that consider environmental and ecological issues, nutrient deficiencies and other more complex issues.
The food system already looks different than it was 20 or 30 years ago: people are increasingly moving away from where food is produced and are less aware of how it is produced. More and more people will be living in population dense urban areas, creating the need for biotechnologies that will provide higher yields and overall increases in food production.
While biotechnology in food production plays a very important role, overcoming barriers to acceptance still remains difficult. Critically engaging in meaningful dialogues on challenges and benefits of biotechnology might help move away from controversy and create a better partnership between the public and the private sector.
Visiongain has studied biotechnology in food production and identified the main driving forces, barriers in development and implementation of new innovative biotechnologies, the benefits provided by these biotechnologies and various improvements taking place within biotechnology in food production.
Also, the performance of biotechnology in food production within various food submarkets is discussed. These are looked at from the different perspectives, such as: economic, legal, technological and social.
Visiongain has identified many opportunities and strengths within biotechnology in food production, especially in the developing regions of the world. Important trends discussed in our new report include the reduced waiting times for approvals of new GM technologies, very fast increase in acreage of bio crops planted areas and M&A activity when it comes to acquiring local players by leading multinational companies.Why you should buy Biotechnology in Food Production Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Companies
What is the future of the biotechnology in food production market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
- View global biotechnology in food production market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the market's drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
- Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 129 page report provides 70 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future biotechnology in food production market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the biotechnology in food production sector
- Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources