Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
Prospects for Leading Personnel, Perimeter, Maritime & Cyber Security Companies in a Lower Oil Price EnvironmentReport Details
The importance of oil and gas revenue to many government’s operations and its high visibility in the media make hydrocarbon assets targets of significant strategic value for dissidents. This produces a constant and widespread demand for the security of oil and gas infrastructure; particularly in countries with high reliance on hydrocarbon products for government revenue. As a consequence, visiongain has assessed that the value of the global oil & gas infrastructure security market in 2015 will reach $25.43 billion.
This new report from visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the oil & gas infrastructure security sector based upon the latest information. This brand new report contains completely new company interviews. updated forecasts, original analysis, expanded company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions.
The report is now divided into more subsections as the costs for perimeter security, access control and electronic surveillance have been broken into its component parts- Pipelines and Facilities spending. Full market forecasts have been extended from four countries to eight, new analysis has been added particularly in response to Russian and Iranian sanctions, the spread of ISIL in Iraq and Syria, destabilization in Libya, Nigerian elections, Mexican constitutional reform, and Colombian peace negotiations with FARC.
Emergent trends- structural factors that are growing and anticipated to impact the industry as a whole are discussed. These include water, climate, food, hybrid warfare and Alien Tort Law in the US. The growing role of UAVs, fibre optics, and expansion of the LNG supply chain are incorporated. Finally three interviews have been secured from professionals in the personnel security, cyber security, and Mexican energy industries.Why you should buy the Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2015-2025: Prospects for Leading Personnel, Perimeter, Maritime & Cyber Security Companies in a Lower Oil Price Environment report?
What is the future of the oil and gas infrastructure security market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.This 378 page report guarantees to provide the following information – enhancing your competitive advantage: - View global oil & gas infrastructure security market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015-2025, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments - Our report provides 197 tables, charts, and graphs.
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future oil and gas infrastructure security market prospects.
- This analysis will help you achieve a quicker, easier, and more comprehensive understanding of the trends, drivers, and restraint in the market. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the oil & gas infrastructure security sector - View 3 exclusive interview transcripts. Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowled
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources