Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
Market Potential for Terminals & Payloads, SATCOM, Encryption, Interception & Jamming, Technical Services & SupportReport Details
Military communications systems, equipment and services remain one of the most vital components required in order for an effective and modern military to fulfil its stated capabilities. The essential nature of a highly interconnected military over air, land and sea for nations to react and take action to a particular event or situation, means that investment and development of communications capacity, alongside new technological expansion upon existing communications structures, will continue over the next decade. Visiongain has calculated that in 2014 the market will be worth $16.35bn.
This new report from visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the military communications sector based upon the latest information. This brand new report contains three company interviews, updated forecasts, original analysis, expanded company profiles and more contract awards information. This updated report also features increased national market breakdown with all 15 leading national forecasts and the Rest of the World forecast broken down by their submarkets.How this report delivers:
- View global military communications market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 informing your understanding and allowing you to effectively compete for new business opportunities
- See highly quantitative content: Our comprehensive 371 page report provides instant market insight
- Our report provides 292 tables, charts, and graphs and details of over 300 contracts and programmes. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future military communications market prospects allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the military communications sector
- Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. See exclusive information
- By reading the full transcripts of our exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the military communications sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- Data Link Solutions
- Pentek Inc.
- SkyWave Mobile Communications
- Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these military communications submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024. These submarket forecasts are at the global level and for each of the 15 leading national markets.
- Terminals & Payloads forecast 2014-2024
- SATCOM forecast 2014-2024
- Encryption, Interception and Jamming forecast 2014-2024
- Technical Services and Support forecast 2014-2024
- Understand the prospects for the leading national military communications markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for military communications companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2013 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 15 leading national markets plus the Rest of the World. The 15 leading national markets include 4 individual forecasts for each of the submarkets identified above.
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Rest of the W
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources