Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
Existing Infrastructure, Capex & Length Forecasts, Contract Analysis & Leading Company ProfilesReport Details
Pipelines are the most efficient and economical means of transporting oil and gas from where it is extracted to where it will be processed and consumed. Natural resources such as crude oil and natural gas are the raw material for energy consumption that modern society relies upon. They are usually found in remote places and have to be transported to refineries or processors and turned in fuels. Pipelines are increasingly being used to transport oil and gas as it combines efficiency and safety. Increasing demand for energy in regions where production is limited necessitates the need for safe and economic transportation from producers to consumers through pipelines. This supports the growth of the pipelines market, particularly in the Asia Pacific and Africa regions. Visiongain has assessed that the value of the global oil & gas pipelines market in 2014 will reach $55.01bn, while the new pipelines length to be added during that year will be 10,812km.
This new report from visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the oil & gas pipelines sector based upon the latest information. This brand new report contains, updated forecasts, original analysis, expanded company profiles, expert interview, fresh conclusions and new information on the length of pipelines, both in terms of current infrastructure and new pipeline length to be added in the next 10 years. This provides more insights on market developments, helping related companies assess potential opportunities.Why you should buy Oil & Gas Pipelines Market Report 2014-2024: Existing Infrastructure, Capex & Length Forecasts, Contract Analysis & Leading Company Profiles
What is the future of the oil & gas pipelines market? How much CAPEX will be spent on the oil & gas pipelines submarkets? What is the state of current infrastructure, and how many km of pipeline will be added in each region over the coming decade? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrating new opportunities and potential revenue streams. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.How this 292 page report delivers:
- View global oil & gas pipelines market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024
- The report provides detailed CAPEX and length projections of the market, the leading companies, and the commercial drivers and restraints, allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, and original critical analysis, including complete new forecasts of new pipeline length, information on current pipeline infrastructure and revealing insight into commercial developments.
- Our report provides 243 tables, charts, and graphs
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future oil & gas pipelines market prospects. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. You will also gain from our analyst’s industry expertise, allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the oil & gas pipelines sector.
- Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking by reading an exclusive interview
- By reading the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the oil & gas pipelines sector, finding strategic advantages for your work and learning how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- Discover CAPEX and Length forecasts for the key submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the dynami
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources