Table of Contents
Strategic Defence Intelligence's "Fincantieri Cantieri Navali Italiani SpA: Aerospace and Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Fincantieri Cantieri Navali Italiani SpA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Fincantieri Cantieri Navali Italiani SpA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Fincantieri Cantieri Navali Italiani SpA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Fincantieri Cantieri Navali Italiani SpA (Fincantieri) designs and manufactures postpanamax, panamax ships, medium and small super luxury vessels, offshore vessels and passenger ships. Its products include merchant ships, navy vessels, special vessels, cruise, yachts, and ferries. The company also offers diesel engines, steam turbines, thrusters, and fin stabilizers. Fincantieri offers services such as logistic support, repair and conversion, and after-sales services. Its major customers include Italian and foreign ship owners, the navy of various countries such as the US, Italy and UAE. Fincantieri is headquartered in Trieste, Italy.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Dcns SA (Dcns), formerly Direction des Constructions Navales is a naval defense equipment manufacturer that designs, builds and supports naval defense systems. The company’s products include ...
Summary OpenHydro Group Limited (OpenHydro), a subsidiary of DCNS S.A. designs and manufactures marine turbines for generating renewable energy from tidal streams. The company offers installation and maintenance ...
Navy Exchange Service Command - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Navy Exchange Service Command - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data ...