Table of Contents
MediPoint: Companion Diagnostic Tests in Oncology - Current and Future Players
A companion diagnostic test is defined as an in vitro diagnostic device or an imaging tool whose use allows the safe application of a therapy. In-vitro Companion Diagnostic tests measure the expression or presence of a specific biomarker that is linked to a disease condition or therapy. This report provides an analysis of the companion diagnostic market for four major cancers in the US, the 5EU (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK), Brazil, and the some of the Asia-Pacific (APAC) regions (Japan, China, and India), and identifies the unmet needs in this companion diagnostics market. This report analyses companion diagnostic tests used in breast, colorectal, melanoma and non-small cell lung cancer. This report also discusses physician attitudes towards current companion diagnostic tests, and the future of companion diagnostic tests. This report focuses on the major test kits that are supplied to pathology laboratories.
The report identifies and analyzes the key companies shaping and driving the Companion Diagnostic market. The report provides insight into the competitive Companion Diagnostic landscape, including new companies entering the market and pipeline products in development. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary sources and primary research interviews and survey with leading doctors, with in-house analysis conducted by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Companion Diagnostic
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis.
- Coverage of key market players and company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Strategic assessment of the device sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors using Companion Diagnostic in clinical practice.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the Companion Diagnostic market.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
PharmaPoint: Colorectal Cancer - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Summary Colorectal Cancer (CRC) Market, considering the sales of both branded treatments and generic chemotherapy, is expected ...
Use this report to: - Analyze the global prostate cancer market, with important statistics and analysis on existing drugs, and diagnostic technologies. - Receive information on regulatory environment, ...
Complete report $9,800. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $6,400. Highlights Comprehensive 620-page analysis of the US tumor marker testing market.Major issues pertaining to the ...