Table of Contents
COPD is not one but a family of conditions, each with its own etiology and treatment challenges. Chronic bronchitis is the inflammation and eventual scarring of the lining of the bronchial tubes. Oral COPD inhalers, half of which are two-drug combination products, include design elements that attempt to address the unique and challenging treatment factors associated with COPD. The resulting devices are user-friendly and incorporate designed-in safety features, and in the process support the parallel goal of improved compliance. While not curative, these inhalable drug products provide patients with symptomatic relief while reducing the morbidity associated with this progressive disease.
- Analyzes therapeutic drugs and pipeline candidates delivered via oral inhalers for treating COPD
- Assesses inhalation device technology for commercial and development-stage devices, and evaluates product technology issues and evolving market factors
- Provides detailed assessments of inhaled drug targeted disease segments, growth prospects and market potential
- Provides market data and forecasts for inhaled COPD therapeutic drugs to 2020
- Profiles inhaled drug product market participants, their technology, product development activity, and business strategies
- Evaluates the impact of economic, technology, and regulatory factors on inhaled drug companies and their alliance partners
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Medical Oxygen Concentrators Market: Overview Medical oxygen concentrators are used by patients suffering from COPD and other respiratory diseases. Patients having low level of oxygen in their blood ...
The respiratory care devices market is expected to grow at a lucrative CAGR of 9.7% from 2016 to 2021, to reach USD 24.07 billion by 2021 from USD 15.14 billion in 2016. Market growth can be attributed ...
The sleep apnea devices market is projected to reach USD 6.70 billion by 2021 from USD 4.59 billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period. The growth of the overall sleep apnea ...
Health Care Pro...