Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'Life Insurance in Malta, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Maltese life insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Maltese economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric’s 'Life Insurance in Malta, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Maltese life insurance segment, including:
• The Maltese life insurance segment’s growth prospects by life insurance category
• Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
• A comprehensive overview of the Maltese economy and demographics
• The various distribution channels in the Maltese life insurance segment
• Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Malta
• Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Maltese insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Malta:
• It provides historical values for the Maltese life insurance segment for the report’s 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Maltese life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
• It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Malta.
• It profiles the top life insurance companies in Malta and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Maltese life insurance segment, and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Maltese life insurance segment.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Maltese insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
• A unique feature of the Maltese insurance industry is its emergence as a captive insurance and reinsurance domicile.
• The Maltese life segment accounted for 28.1% of the total insurance gross written premium in 2014.
• Individual whole life remained the key category in the segment during the review period, accounting for 79.6% of the life insurance gross written premium in 2014.
• The third pillar pension reforms came into force on January 2015, allowing Maltese insurers to market personal retirement products.
• The life segment recorded a growth in investment income during the review period, primarily due to a strong investment portfolio and a mix of equities and bonds.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...