Table of Contents
Type 1 Diabetes (Juvenile Diabetes) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014
GlobalData's clinical trial report, “Type 1 Diabetes (Juvenile Diabetes) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" provides data on the Type 1 Diabetes (Juvenile Diabetes) clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Type 1 Diabetes (Juvenile Diabetes). It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Type 1 Diabetes (Juvenile Diabetes). This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Frontier Pharma: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus - GPCRs and Protein Kinases Dominate Pipeline, with Most Promising First-in-Class Targets Demonstrating Potential Disease-Modifying Effects Summary Type 2 diabetes ...
The global insulin market is expected to reach USD 42 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of XX%. Insulin is a peptide hormone secreted by the beta cells in the pancreas. Insulin maintains the metabolism ...
China’s demand for Diabetes Drugs has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth ...