Table of Contents
Type 2 Diabetes Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014
GlobalData's clinical trial report, “Type 2 Diabetes Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" provides data on the Type 2 Diabetes clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Type 2 Diabetes. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Type 2 Diabetes. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Market Overview Needle-free diabetes management refers to treatment, diagnosis and monitoring of diabetic patients without using needles. Needle-free diabetes management devices are used for injecting ...
Innovations to Disrupt Diabetes Wellness, Diagnosis, Monitoring, and Therapy Diabetes management is on the verge of being disrupted by innovative technologies such as artificial pancreas, non-invasive ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...