Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
Although increasingly competitive, the global UAV market is currently highly consolidated with a few leading companies dominating global sales. Primarily this is a result of US dominance of the market over the past decade. However, incumbent positions are increasingly under threat from new and existing competitors offering a range of cost-effective UAV capabilities and innovative technologies. Considerable uncertainties will characterise the UAV market in the near future, especially regarding the uncertain legal and regulatory framework governing commercial UAV use.
This new report from visiongain analyses these key market dynamics to reach fresh conclusions on the competitive landscape of the UAV market. Crucially, it finds that the UAV market is likely to face significant structural and competitive changes as a result of the emerging commercial market for UAV platforms. Leading players will specialise within the UAV market, concentrating on key technologies, capabilities and markets to maximise sales in an increasingly competitive market. Disruptive competitors leveraging technological innovations will also threaten the strong incumbent competitors in the market who will have to adapt to rapidly shifting market dynamics.
Why you should buy the Top 20 Unmanned Aerial Vehicles / Systems (UAV / UAS) Companies 2014: Growth Prospects in Military, Commercial and Law Enforcement Markets
What is the future competitive landscape of the UAV market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.How this 326 page report delivers:
- View global market share data for the leading 20 companies in the global UAV market in 2014 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition
- The report provides detailed analysis of the leading 20 companies in the UAV market, the competitive landscape, as well as commercial drivers and restraints, allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to current market shares for the leading companies, our report contains original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial and technological developments
- The report also contains profiles of a further 20 significant companies in the global UAV market including key contracts/programmes and products offered in the market.
- Our report provides 324 tables, charts, and graphs.
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future prospect for leading companies in the UAV market.
- View details of 385 contracts, mentioning 623 companies and other organisations.
- This analysis will help you achieve quicker, easier understanding of the significant contracts and market players allowing you to demonstrate your expertise in the UAV sector.
- Read 3 exclusive interviews from market leading UAV companies.
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the UAV market sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit. Read our exclusive interviews with the following 3 leading companies in the UAV market:
- AeroVironment Inc
- Kaman Aerospace Corporation and Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Textron Systems (Textron Inc)
- Discover sales analysis and market share breakdowns for the leading companies in 2014
- What are the dynamics within the UAV market? How will these markets expand? Which companies will generate the most revenue? Use our analysis and expert insight to grow your business and g
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources