Table of Contents
Cariprazine (Major Depressive Disorder) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
Major depressive disorder (MDD) is one of the most common psychiatric diseases worldwide. The MDD market is a crowded and competitive market, with more than 30 marketed products available for the treatment of patients with MDD. The depression market is about to enter a dynamic phase with imminent patent expiries for top selling products, such as Eli Lilly’s Cymbalta, and Otsuka/BMS’s Abilify, along with the recent launch of the multimodal antidepressant, Lundbeck/Takeda’s Brintellix, in January 2014, and the potential introduction of seven promising late-stage pipeline products into the market during the forecast period, from 2013 to 2023.
Cariprazine (RGH-188) is being developed as an adjunctive treatment to antidepressant therapy in patients with MDD who had an inadequate response to antidepressant therapy, and as of April 2014, two Phase III clinical trials were ongoing (Forest Laboratories, NCT01715805; Forest Laboratories, NCT01838876). In addition, cariprazine is being developed for the treatment of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
- Overview of Major depressive disorder, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Cariprazine including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Cariprazine for the top eight countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan and Australia.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Major depressive disorder
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Cariprazine performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Cariprazine from 2013-2023 in the top eight countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan and Australia)
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global antipsychotic drugs market is expected to reach USD 14.4 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The continuous development of better next-generation products ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
Fore Pharma has released its new research, Chlorpromazine Sales, Price Analysis, & Sales Forecast – 2017. Find out the sales of Chlorpromazine worldwide and by countries in North America, Europe, Japan, ...