Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
Future Potential for Top Companies in Food, Beverage, Personal Care & HealthcareReport Details
The green and sustainable packaging market is broad, and covers packaging technologies such as lightweighting, biodegradable packaging, and packaging solutions to increase shelf life and reduce waste in perishable market applications. Lightweighting is perhaps the most observable trend in the green and sustainable packaging market, as it is not only good for the environment, it also helps customers and the bottom line of packaging companies thanks to reduced material usage and decreased transportation costs. Many governments and regulatory bodies have also supported the packaging market to ensure green and sustainable packaging is a constant research and development aim of packaging companies. To demonstrate their green and sustainable packaging credentials, all large packaging companies voluntarily publish annual reports highlighting their green and sustainable achievements. Common goals include a reduction in water consumption, a decrease in carbon emissions and an increased rate of efficiency for their various factors of production; namely materials, energy and labour. The world market for green and sustainable packaging will reach $146.3bn in 2014.How this report delivers:
- View global green and sustainable packaging market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014 to 2024, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
- Our report provides 98 tables, charts, and graphs
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future green and sustainable packaging market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the green and sustainable packaging market sector.
- Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the dynamics of the green and sustainable packaging industry? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Stay informed about the potential for each of these green and sustainable packaging submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014 to 2024.
- Food green and sustainable packaging submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Beverage green and sustainable packaging submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Personal care green and sustainable submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Healthcare green and sustainable packaging submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Other applications green and sustainable packaging submarket forecast 2014-
- Understand the prospects for the 14 leading national green and sustainable packaging markets – where are the largest opportunities occurring?
- Learn about the market potential for companies manufacturing green and sustainable packaging in the developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 14 leading national markets.
- US forecast 2014-2024
- Canada forecast 2014-2024
- Brazil forecast 2014-2024
- Germany forecast 2014-2024
- UK forecast 2014-2024
- Italy forecast 2014-2024
- France forecast 2014-2024
- Spain forecast 2014-2024
- Russia forecast 2014-2024
- Japan forecast 2014-2024
- China forecast 2014-2024
- India forecast 2014-2024
- Mexico forecast 2014-2024
- South Africa forecast 2014-2024
- Rest of the World forecast 2014-202
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources