Table of Contents
This report identifies, analyzes and forecasts driving factors, market trends and opportunities, and revenues of the global foods and beverages market for a five-year period from 2013 to 2018. It discusses the market on the basis of key product segments like organic foods, organic beverages and organic supplements. The recent developments, major market players, alliances and acquisitions, and consumption levels are also covered in this report.
Use this report to:
- Learn about the global organic food and beverage market.
- Identify and analyze the global organic food and beverage market on the basis of key product segments such as organic foods, organic beverages, and organic supplements.
- Strategically profile and analyze major market players and their core competences in the organic food and beverage market.
- Identify recent developments, alliances, joint ventures, and mergers and acquisitions in the global organic food and beverage market.
- The global organic food and beverage market was estimated to be worth $80.4 billion in 2013 and is expected to reach $161.5 billion by 2018, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15% from 2013 to 2018.
- North America has the largest section of the global organic food and beverage market with a market share of $33.8 billion in 2013. This market is projected to increase to $66.2 billion by 2018, with a CAGR of 14.4% for the period of 2013 to 2018.
- Europe has the second largest segment of this global market and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.7% from 2013 to 2018 to reach $84.3 billion by 2018 from $42.5 billion in 2013.
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
This report provides the reader with a detailed analysis of the global organic food and beverage market. It discusses organic and conventional foods and beverages, per
capita organic consumption in different regions, organic cropland distribution, and regional organic food and beverage imports. This information will be useful for those
involved in strategic planning, marketing, sales, and development of organic foods and beverages. The major objectives of this study are:
- To analyze and forecast revenues of the global organic food and beverage market.
- To identify driving and restraining factors for the global organic food and beverage market.
- To analyze market trends and opportunities in the global organic food and beverage market.
- To identify and analyze the global organic food and beverage market on the basis of key product segments such as organic foods, organic beverages, and organic
- To provide comprehensive market sizing and revenue forecasts for various subsegments.
- To strategically profile and analyze major market players and their core competences in the organic food and beverage market.
- To identify recent developments, alliances, joint ventures, and mergers and acquisitions in the global organic food and beverage market.
Projections for organic foods and beverages will be made for geographical regions including North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico); Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy);
Asia (China, India, Japan); and the rest of the world (Australia, Argentina, Brazil).
REASONS FOR DOING THE STUDY
Increasing health concerns among people, government support through various subsidies, and the increasing trend of standardization for organic foods are driving the
demand for organic food and beverages.
Increasing consumer demand for organic food and beverage products is also helping market players to position themselves in the global market by launching a variety of
new and innovative products. Regulatory authorities in different countries are taking initiatives towards setting standards and regulations for the promotion of safe and
healthy organic foods and beverages.
This report is designed to cover aspects of organic food and beverage types, demand trends, opportunities, production, and consumption levels. It also examines the overall
global organic food and beverage market and the market penetration of organic foods and beverages in different regions.
SCOPE OF REPORT
This market report organizes information from diverse sources into a cohesive unit that includes a comparison of organic and conventional food and beverages as well as the
organic food and beverages supply chain and market. Organic supplements are also covered in this scope.
BCC analyzed key categories and regions to determine present and future organic food and beverage market status and forecasted growth from 2013-2018. In this report, we
also discuss market strategies, patent evaluation, and market driving forces.
This report will be of particular interest to manufacturers of organic foods, beverages and supplements, chemicals and conventional foods and beverages as well as traders,
distributors and suppliers of organic foods and beverages. It will also be of high interest to professionals within governments and regulatory agencies and associations as it will help them to understand the scope and pace of organic foods and beverages as they continue to expand in the market.
A top-down approach was used to estimate the market sizes of global organic foods and beverages. The key players in the global organic food and beverage market were
identified through secondary research and their market revenues were determined through primary and secondary research. This included study of the annual reports of
top market players and interviews with key opinion leaders such as CEOs, directors and marketing professionals. The size of the global organic food and beverage market was
derived from the aggregation of the market shares of the major players. Forecasts are based on an analysis of market trends such as organic production and consumption.
The penetration of micro-markets was established through secondary sources and validated through primary sources.
The data for this report was gathered from primary and secondary sources. Sources include information obtained from industry analysts; manufacturer and company
reports; industry trade journals; and industry associations. Additional information was obtained from the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Food and Agriculture
Organization of the United Nations (FAO), U.S. International Trade Commission (USITC), International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements (IFOAM), New South Wales Government (NSW), Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC), Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA), Agricultural Market
Information Service (AMI), Canada Organic Trade Association (COTA) and Research Institute of Organic Agriculture.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
REPORT OBJECTIVES The report “Organic Foods & Beverages: Global Market Intelligence (2012-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, sales channel, and geography. ...
The Global Organic Food & Beverages Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 16.6% over the next decade to reach approximately $456 billion by 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is ...
Growing health concerns, increasing pesticide and chemical poisoning cases and improving per capita spending on organic products are expected to boost the demand for organic beverages across the globe ...