Table of Contents
The Strategic Defence Intelligence Global Top 10 Commercial Aerospace Companies: Company Guide is a crucial resource for anyone looking to gain information on the top companies in the global commercial aerospace industry. Detailed company profile and SWOT analysis information is provided for all the leading companies who are ranked in order by total annual revenues generated.
GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY
THE BOEING COMPANY
AIRBUS GROUP N.V.
UNITED TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION
HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC.
GENERAL DYNAMICS CORPORATION
ROLLS-ROYCE HOLDING PLC
Strategic Defence Intelligence's Global Top 10 Commercial Aerospace Companies: Company Guide report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
This report presents key information and issues for all the leading companies in the global commercial aerospace industry for business intelligence requirements. It also provides information on business operations, history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries for the companies featured within the report. In addition, the report also provides strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition) for all the leading companies in the industry. All strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The Global Top 10 Commercial Aerospace Companies: Company Guide comprises of two sections - Peer Analysis and Company Profiles. The Peer Analysis section compares key financial parameters for the companies mentioned in the report based on the latest available financial data.
- The Company Profiles section provides in depth data about the featured companies and their operations. The company profiles contain company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees as well as information on products and services
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the leading companies within the industry and compare them with their peers
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors impacting each individual company featured
- Increase business/sales activities by better understanding your competitors across the industry
- Obtain yearly profitability figures for all the leading companies within the industry
The General Electric Company, is the largest of all commercial aerospace companies with revenues of US$146,045 million reported in FY2014. The second- and third-largest cosmetics companies are The Boeing Company and Airbus Group with revenues of US$86,623 million and US$78,662 million respectively in FY2014.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Commercial Avionics Systems Market: Overview The role of commercial avionics systems is continuously growing in the aviation industry. Avionics systems include all the systems incorporated in the ...
“Avionics market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.90% during the forecast period” The avionics market is projected to grow from USD 62.22 billion in 2016 to USD 92.85 billion by 2022, at a CAGR ...
“The aerospace coatings market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.90% between 2017 and 2022.” The aerospace coatings market is projected to reach USD 1.98 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 6.90% between ...